Calendar

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Missing CCA Points

CY: All those who participated in Service Day 2007 did not get any C.I.P. on their report cards for it.
OC: I WILL KEY IN FOR ALL.

CY: The 2 sec3s and 3 sec2s did not receive any points for attending Police Day Parade.
OC: NO POINTS FOR AUDIENCE.

CY: The sec2s who participated as Cadet Audience during NPDP did not receive any points.
OC: NO POINTS FOR AUDIENCE.

CY: The 2 sec2s who represented Victoria School in the NPCC exchange trip to Malaysia did not receive any points on their report cards.
OC: I WILL UPDATE FOR FUZHI AND BING YU.

CY: All cadets are missing Rank points
OC: I HAVE UPDATED THEIR RANKS.

CY: The sec3s who helped out in the COE ICT Launch are missing C.I.P. hours.
OC: I WILL UPDATE. HOW MANY HOURS? GIVE ME A LIST OF NAMES.

CY: The Shooting Team is missing its points for Shooting Competition.
OC: I WILL UPDATE. GIVE ME A LIST OF NAMES.

CY: The Quiz Team is missing points for its Quiz Competition.
OC: I WILL UPDATE. GIVE ME A LIST OF NAMES.

No comments: